Like I said before, over the last few years, I have read and studied quite a few spiritual books. A few of them have helped me tremendously on my journey to a happier and richer life. I would like to share them with you in this article.
Hopefully they will give you the guidance and assistance as they have to me. However, don’t limit yourself only to these books. Because no two people on this planet have exactly the same set of problems, life purposes and backgrounds. Therefore you’ll have to discover your own helpers and path.
To do that, you need to start trusting your inner guidance. At the beginning of the journey it would not be easy, because of the followings reasons:
1. Since you have ignored the still small voice for so long that it will take some time for the voice to gain enough strength, where it will be easy for you to hear it.
It took me quite a while to easily hear my inner guidance. What’s important here is that even if you only get a very slight feeling, give it a try as long as it won’t put you into a physically dangerous situation. The more you listen to it, the stronger and clearer it will become.
This still small voice is the best advice you will ever get. Because it comes from the Spirit, which sees all and knows all, and it wants the best for you. The reason why I started this blog was a repeated message I received during meditation whilst my husband was still in a life / death situation.
I hesitated, but it would not go away. In the end, I managed to find the courage and started this blog. I have been writing daily inspiration posts for about 2-3 months now. I have grown so much in such a short period of time, which would not have been possible if I hadn’t done it.
Now I know it’s the right thing to do. Even if it won’t become anything in itself, it will lead to something great. Because I am becoming the person I always wanted to be.
2. Sometimes the advice you receive from this inner guiding system will not make sense to you, if you try to analyze it using your thinking mind. This is especially true when you are currently lost but want to create a great life for yourself.
The reason for this is that for an unenlightened person like you and me, what the conscious mind perceives is very limited, but what the Spirit perceives is unlimited. It sees the full picture – the past, the present and the future. Therefore never stop taking a crucial step simply because your conscious mind doesn’t understand why it’s necessary.
Always trust your inner guidance. Always trust your direct experience rather than information from someone else.
Here are the books you may find useful:
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Telle
- The New Earth by Eckhart Telle
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- The Surrender Experienment by Michael Singer
- Essential Reiki: A complete guide to an ancient healing art by Diane Stein
- Handbook to Higher consciousness by Ken Keyes
If you are going through a very dark period of time like where I was not long ago, you may be feeling that you are being swallowed by the endless darkness. But don’t let that surface appearance fool you. No matter how thick that darkness may seem, your inner light is always stronger and brighter, if you are willing to look inward and let it shine.
Spirit / God / Goddess / Divine Light is all there is in the absolute reality. Always remember this.